Saturday 13 August 2011

Angry Birds PC Highly Compressed | 34 MB

Angry Birds PC Highly Compressed | 34 MB








The scary thing happened, he created a scene in the store and I don’t know how to handle tantrums! The first thing that came into my mind is to make him stop because I was so embarrassed! I took my phone and opened my Angry Birds application when he heard the sound he stopped right away; he looked at me and smiled. I was so relieved! I didn’t know that even four years old knows the game Angry Birds but for now he owns my phone but at least it keep him away from tantrums and keeps me away from shAngry Birds | PC | Genre: Action | 34 MB

The survival of the Angry Birds is at stake. Dish out revenge on the green pigs who stole the Birds’ eggs. Use the unique destructive powers of the Angry Birds to lay waste to the pigs’ fortified castles.
Angry Birds features hours of gameplay, challenging physics-based castle demolition, and lots of replay value. Each of the 120 levels requires logic, skill, and brute force to crush the enemy
Protect wildlife or play Angry Birds!
Critics: 8.8



This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x600.












RIPPED: Nothing

Download:
Code:
http://www.wupload.com/file/92526429/AB_Faraz_a.m.rar

No comments:

Post a Comment

must!